The beauty of the School Enterprise Challenge is that participants are welcome to set up any kind of business they desire. Students are encouraged to look at the resources already available around them at their school and to think of how they could turn them into a profitable business.
Top tip #1: Remember to refer to the Business Guides 1, 2, 3 & 4 – they contain all the activities and examples your team will need to come up with a fantastic business idea!
What kind of businesses do schools usually set up?
Over the years schools set up an incredibly wide range of businesses. Some of the most popular types of businesses include:
- Farming (vegetables, fruit, chickens, rabbits)
- Textiles (T-shirts, dresses, school uniforms, jute bags)
- Food Production (cakes, juices, snacks to go)
- Entertainment (party planning, musical band, theatre troupe)
- Handicrafts (jewellery, decorations, notepads)
Some of the most innovative…
View original post 667 more words